16 E1 Fiber Optical Multiplexer with 4*ethernet
16E1 fiber optical multiplexer can multiplex to 16E1 and 4*10/100M ethernet signals for transmission over optical fiber cable.
16E1 fiber optical multiplexer is the 16E1 point-to-point optical transport equipment that uses the FPGA chips and it is easy to upgrade. It is single board structure and the largest transmission capacity is 16E1. The outer design use the standard 19 inches rack, so the volume is little, weight is light and operation is convenient and credit.
16E1 fiber optical multiplexer, is use the PDH fiber transmission technologies. The 2M (E1) interfaces can connect with the exchanger, light loop device and multi-diplexer directly to form the mircomidi or the special network. Complete alarm function for 16E1, it is stable and easy to maintenance, install and small in size. It has one digital service telephone.
- Offer 16 X 2Mb/s digital interfaces
- Offer one 10/100M Ethernet channel for option
- The supervisory control interface implements centralized monitoring and export the monitor and control information of this port and opposite port.
- One link to service telephone for duty contract
- 220VAC & -48VDC power options and the positive and negative of DC-48V can be optional because there is the self-test circuit for the polarity inside th1e device
- Standard 19/9.5 inches rack, little volume, light weight, steady capacity and convenient setup
- Digital clock recovery circuit and digital smooth DPLL adopted for 2.048Mb/s port
- LED indicators
- Has 1+1 fiber protection for optional
- Power supply redundancy : AC220 and DC-48V or DC-24V combination
Optical wavelength: 850nm/1310nm for multi- mode optical interface,
1310nm/1550nm for single-mode optic interface
Optical interface: SC/FC
Receiving and dispatching module: >-6dBm
Optical receiver receiving sensitivity <-36 (BER<10):
Dynamic range receiving: >-30dB
Transmitting range: Multi-mode 2 Km, single-mode 40Km, single-mode 60 Km, single-mode 120Km
Vibration characteristic: Satisfies G.742 and the G.823 standard
Interface code: HDB3 code
Line speed: 2.048Mbp/S ?50ppm
Interface standard: ITU-T G 703
Interface impedance: 75ohm/unbalanced or 120ohm/ balanced
Interface characteristic: supports rack (19 inches, 6U high), can reach up to 24 directions
10/100M Base-T interface:
Interface characteristic: satisfies IEEE802.3, IEEE802.1Q
|Application 1: Optical Multiplexer point to point|
|Application 2: Optical Multiplexer SNMP central Management|
|BD-OP-16E1-4ETH/AC||16E1 G.703 plus 4 Ethernett fiber multiplexer,75ohm or 120ohm for option, SC/ST for option, power AC220V built in||Request price|
|BD-OP-16E1-4ETH/DC||16E1 G.703 plus 4 Ethernet fiber multiplexer,75ohm or 120ohm for option, SC/FC for option, dual fiber or WDM for option, power DC48V built in||Request price|