75ohm 120ohm 1.6/5.6 coaxial 16 E1 Balun Panel
16 E1 Balun Panel, 120ohm (RJ45) to 75ohm (1.5/6.5 Female coaxial connector) converter,19′ rack mount
BIC-C16-L9 G.703 E1 balun rack mount panel solve the mismatch between UTP and coaxial cable.BIC-C16-L9 can achieve a maximum of 16 channel conversion. Operating in compliance with the CCITT G.703 specification, the BIC-C16-L9 occupies only 1U (3.5″/8.9 cm) of vertical rack space in a 19″ (48.3 cm) rack-allowing for efficient multiport matching.
1.6/5.6 coaxial 16E1 panel balun back picture
- Connects 75 ohm dual coax to 120 ohm twisted pair (or visa versa)
- Bi-directional signal conversion according to CCITT G.703
- Data rates up to 2.048 Mbps
- Low profile design
- Mounts in standard 19″ (48.3 cm) Rack
- No AC power or batteries required
- Female coax 1.6/5.6 connectors
|BIC-C16-L9||Balun Panel 16E1 Quad 1.6/5.6 to RJ45,75 ohm to 120ohm impedance converter,19′ rack mount|
|BIC-C16||16 ports G.703 Balun Panel,coax to RJ45,75 ohm to 120ohm impedance converter,19′ rack mount|
|BIC-C24||24 E1 G.703 Balun Panel,dual coax to RJ45,75 ohm to 120ohm impedance converter,19′ rack mount|
|BIC-C1-M||single port E1 balun adapter,dual coax to RJ45,75ohm to 120ohm converter,metal case|
|BIC-C1-C||Balun Cable Fly Lead,Dual BNC to RJ45, 75 to 120 ohm Adapter,male BNC connector|
1. what is the E1 G703 balun?
2. Baudcom have provided more than 10,000units E1 Balun to Lucent-Alcatel
3. Why we need E1 balun?