16E1 to Ethernet Converter
Short Description:Functions Baudcom’s 16E1/Ethernet converter realize Ethernet transparent transmission over 1~16E1 with maximum transmit rate of 31.68Mb/s. The converter adopts with international standard protocol (G.7041、G.7042、G.7043、G.8040) at all layers and able to intercommunicate with other supplier’s products followed the same standard. The device not only provides pe…
● Realize Ethernet data transmission over 1~16E1
● Support auto delete the fault E1 channels (BER more than 1E-6 or a serious warning LOS/AIS/LOF or the signal loop back); Auto-restore the use of E1 after eliminate the failure.
● For 16 E1 channels, the maximum tolerable time delay difference between any two can be up to 220ms. It will have an alarm for exceed the limit when the time delay difference over 220ms, meanwhile, business interrupt jitter tolerance, jitter transfer characteristics in the line with ITU-T G.823.、
● Provide 4 maximum shared Ethernet interface, support VLAN division based on interface, in the line with IEEE 802.1Q standard
● Provide 1024 pieces MAC address table, 5 minutes aging time
● Support frame length: minimum: 64 bytes, maximum: 1916 bytes.
● Provide flux statistics for each Ethernet interface, such as the fault package number and total package number etc.
● Provide PAUSE flux control function, can be equipped with network management.
● Support trunk super terminal management or network management based on SNMP. (optional)
Line Rate: 2.048Mbps±50ppm
Line Code : HDB3
Interface Standard: ITU-T G.703
E1 Impedance: 75Ω(unbalance)
Connections : dual coax BNC
Jitter tolerance : finer than G.742 and G.823