72 Core Outdoor Armored Underground Fiber Optic Cable
Short Description:72 Core Direct Buried Fiber Optic Cable GYTA53 consists of 250um fibers held in gel-filled PBT loose tubes, and wrapped around a phosphatized steel wire central strength member, fiber counts from 2 to 432.
In the GYTA53 underground fiber optic cable, 250um fibers are wrapped around a phosphatized steel wire central strength element and held in gel-filled PBT loose tubes. The loose tube is filled with a waterproof substance, and the cable core is metal reinforced in the center. A layer of polyethylene must be extruded outside the metal-reinforced core for some underground fiber optic cable. The loose tube coils around the central reinforcing core to form a spherical and compact cable core, with the water-blocking fillers filling the gaps. To construct a 72 core outdoor fiber cable, a polyethylene sheath wraps and extrudes longitudinally through plastic-coated aluminum tape.
- Fiber count :2~288 , low loss, low dispersion.
- Proper design and precise excess length control offer excellent mechanical and environmental properties to cable.
- Double sheath enhances the cable’s side pressure resistance and moisture proof property.
- Small size, light weight, easy to install.
- Applicable to long distance, inter-exchange communication, CATV, computer network transmission system, etc.
- Jacket can be made of LSZH material,(The model turns to GYTZY53 in the case)
1. Colored fiber
Coated outside diameter：125.0±0.1um
Optical fiber diameter：242±7um
UV color fiber: Standard chromatogram
2. Tube filling compound(Gel)
3. PBT loose tube
4. Steel wire Central strength member
5. Core filling compound
6. Black PE inner jacket Outside diameter： 8.5±0.2mm
7. Corrugated steel tape
9.Black PE out jacket Outside diameter： 12.8±0.2mm
Parameters of fiber
|Optical fiber type||Unit||SM G652||SM G652D||MM 50/125||MM 62.5/125||MM OM3-300|
|GYTY53||72 Core Outdoor Optical Cable||Request Price|
Fiber Optic vs. Copper