ADSS Cable Plastic Wedge Type Anchor Strain Clamp
Short Description:Anchor Clamp is made out of self-adjusting plastic wedges that safely hold the optical cable. It is designed to anchor ADSS optical fiber cable transmission lines.
The self-adjusting anchor clamp is used to secure ADSS optical fiber cable transmission lines. The plastic strain clamp is made out of self-adjusting plastic wedges that safely hold the optical cable. The several versions and large product range of ADSS anchor clamp archives a wide variety of mechanical resistance and gripping capacities. Clamps can be installed on hooks or pole brackets using the stainless steel bail. The optical fiber cable brackets and wedge type tension clamp from ADSS are offered separately or as a kit.
- Made up of durable plastic
- Resistant to high temperature and UV radiation
- Made up of hot-dip galvanized steel wire, to provide additional ease of installation
- The clip is provided with a retainer for ease of use
- The plastic of the clamp loop is strong and can withstand frost
|Suitable cable dia. (mm)||Materials (Body / Wedges / Thimble)||Materials (Bail)||
|6~10mm||UV Protected Thermoplastic||UV Protected Thermoplastic||5000N||0.4kg|
What is ADSS Fiber Optic Cable?