single port Fast Ethernet over E1 converter
Short Description:BD-E1-ETH is a single port G.703 Ethernet over E1 converter ,have 750hm(BNC connector) and 120ohm(RJ45 connector),10/100Mbps ethernet port。
BD-E1-ETH is a single port G.703 Ethernet over E1 converter (also called Ethernet over E1 TDM converter,G703 to ethernet converter) that provides high-speed LAN-to-WAN connectivity. Plugging directly into the 10/100Base-T port of a hub or LAN switch, the BD-E1-ETH provides E1 access at connection data rates of 2.048 Mbps. The G703 E1 converter is an excellent choice for internet access as well as LAN-to-LAN services.
The E1 to ethernet converter can support mini desk type case and 19″ rack mount type case. The 19″ rack mount E1 converter can support double power (two AC or two DC or AC+DC),which strength the operation stability.
- Ethernet port 10/100M half/full duplex auto-negociation, supporting VLAN.
- Ethernet port interface supports AUTO-MDIX.
- Provides 2 clock types: E1 master clock, E1 line clock.
- Provide LAN auto reset function, run more stably.
- Has the function of pseudo-random code testing, convenient for opening of the circuit, and can be used as an error code instrument.
- Have three LoopBack Modes: E1 interface LoopBack (ANA),LAN interface LoopBack (DIG),command the remote LAN interface LoopBack (REM) .
- E1 port support BNC(75ohm) dual coax and RJ45(120ohm) twisted-pair G.703 connections, and support 75ohm/120ohm adaptive ;
- With abundant presentation function of Ethernet data, can detect real-time data communication status.
- Can realize SNMP management in our chassis installation
19 inch Rack mount G703 E1 converter picture
|G.703 E1 Interface
Line Rate: 2.048Mbps±50ppm
Line Code : HDB3
Interface Standard: ITU-T G.703
E1 Impedance : 75ohm(unbalance) and 120ohm(balance)Connections : dual coax and 120ohm twisted-pair (RJ45)
Jitter tolerance : finer than G.742 and G.823
Rate: 10/100M, full/duplex auto-negotiation
Protocol: Support IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1Q (VLAN)
MAC Address Entiries: 4096 Entiries
Total Memory Sizes: 64MBits SDRAM
Physical interface: RJ45, support AUTO-MDIX
Mini type E1 to ethernet converter: 210mm(W) × 140mm (L) x 30mm(H)
19inch rackmount type E1 to ethernet converter:433 mm(L)×138mm(W)× 44 mm(H)
The temperature requirement is not very strict, the device can be working well under terrible environment.
working temperature: 0C – 50C
relative humidity: 95%(without coagulation)
No erosive and impregnant gas, no rising dust, no strong magnetic field disturbing
Adapting module power, voltage range can be wide, with strong ant-jamming function.
With good insulation, stable working status is available
power: -48V type, input voltage: -36V~-72V
power: 220V type, input voltage: 165V~265V
power consumption: <5W
|BD-E1-ETH/AC||E1 to ethernet converter,750hm(BNC connector) and 120ohm(RJ45 connector),10/100Mbps ethernet,power AC 220V||Request Price|
|BD-E1-ETH/DC||E1 to ethernet converter,750hm(BNC connector) and 120ohm(RJ45 connector),10/100Mbps ethernet,power DC 48V||Request Price|
|BD-E1-ETH/R/A||E1 converter,750hm(BNC) and 120ohm(RJ45),10/100Mbps ethernet,power AC220V,19"Rack mount,1U high||Request Price|
|BD-E1-ETH/R/D||E1 converter,750hm(BNC) and 120ohm(RJ45),10/100Mbps ethernet,power DC48V,19"Rack mount,1U high||Request Price|
|BD-E1-ETH/R/AD||E1 converter,750hm(BNC) and 120ohm(RJ45),10/100Mbps ethernet,two power AC220V and DC48V,19"Rack mount,1U high||Request Price|
Related link: what is difference between TDM over IP and E1 to ethernet converter? e1 to ethernet converter manual