FTTH Fiber Optic Anchor Tension Clamp
Short Description:Anchor tension clamp can be used for the low-voltage ABC cable. It is is used to secure aerial bundle cables to branches of trunk lines or trunk lines, and is composed of weather and UV resistant polymer.
The anchor anchor clamp can be used for the low-voltage ABC cable. Wedge anchor clamp is used to secure aerial bundle cables to branches of trunk lines or trunk lines. The plastic tension clamp maintains the proper cable tension throughout the span length. The plastic anchor clamp is composed of weather and UV resistant polymer , and it clamps the neutral messenger without causing any damage to the insulation.
- Easy and quick installation, no special tools required
- High strength and UV resistant material
- Loop is removable for easy connection with ring fastening
- Couch on a loop protect the steel rope from chafing at the point of attachment
- Installation on any pole hardware fitting: brackets, cross-arms or eye bolt with a min eye of diameter 15mm
- Locking projections in wedge provides sufficient contact with cable sheath, min 25 years of service in tropical environment
What is ADSS Fiber Optic Cable?