IP65 Outdoor Cross Connect SMC Cabinet is flexible, fully enclosed cabinet built for fiber optic rack-mountable hardware and utilized for cross connect installations in outdoor protected environments. It has a modular architecture that allows for gradual expansion. Optical cable cross connecting cabinet distribution cable directly with the pigtail terminal (but not to the end), pigtail can be connected directly to the optical splitter cable into a port or board to end flange; side directly or optical splitter pigtail terminals can be connected directly to the user pigtail cable into the side flange. The Outdoor Cross Connect SMC Cabinet is suitable for fiber integrated and optical fibers, and are trustworthy for grounding and fastening.
- SMC material used ensures the body strong and light.
- Floor standing and wall mount design for outdoor use.
- Protection Level IP65.
- Large capacity: 96, 144, 288, 576, 1152 fiber cores (option)
- Adapter slots used – No screws and tools needed for installing adapters
- Ready for splitters: designed space for adding splitters
- Space saving: Double-layer design for easier installation and maintenances
- Lower layer for splitters and over length fiber storage
- Upper layer for splicing, cross-connecting and fiber distribution
- Accommodates both cable glands as well as tie-wraps
- Lock provided for extra security
- Optional accessories: splice tray, plc splitter module, pigtails, adapters
- Service life: ≥ 30 years.
- Working temperature: -40℃~+60℃
- Atmospheric pressure: 70~106kpa
- Dustproof: better than GB4208/IP6 requirements.
- Waterproof: 80KPA water pressure, +/- 60℃ impact the box for 15 minutes, no water droplets can enter the box.