EPON GPON ONU Stick SFP Module with MAC inside
Short Description:FEATURES Single fiber bi-directional data links asymmetric TX 1244Mbps/RX 2488Mbps GPON ONU applicat…
- Single fiber bi-directional data links asymmetric TX 1244Mbps/RX 2488Mbps GPON ONU application with GPON MAC function.
- SC/UPC receptacle SFP with GPON ONU MAC inside,“Plug-and-play” via auto-discovery and configuration
- 1310nm DFB burst mode transmitter, 1490nm APD-TIA continuous mode receiver
- 0 to 70°C operating case temperature for BD-1234-SPM, C-Temp
- -40 to 85°C operating case temperature for BD-1234-SPM, I-Temp
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Digital diagnostic monitor interface compatible with SFF-8472
- SFP MSA compliance
- Low EMI and excellent ESD protection
- Class I laser safety standard IEC-60825 compliant
- RoHS-6 compliance
- Gigabit-capable Passive Optical Networks (GPON)
- BD-1234-SPMis an MSA-compliant SFP that incorporates not just the optics for an ONU, but all of the electronics need as well. It is a “PON on a Stick” that an entire FTTH ONU in a slightly oversized SFP. It can be plugged
into netw orking equipment. Allow ing the data interfaces on a sw itch, router, PBX, etc. to be customized for different fiber environments and distance requirements
- The BD-1234-SPMis designed as dual-mode ONU stick, it also supports the EPON ONU OAM. It
can be applied both on EPON system and on the GPON system .It w ill automatically establish an EPON link w ith the EPON OLT or GPON link w ith the GPON OLT.
- Complies w ith SFP Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) SFF-8074i
- Complies w ith ITUT-T G.984.2, G.984.2 Amendment 1
- Complies w ith ITUT G.988 ONU management and control interface (OMCI) specification
- Complies w ith SFF 8472 V9.5
- Complies w ith FCC 47 CFR Part 15, Class B
- Complies w ith FDA 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.1
Tranmitter Optical Characteristics
|Optical Center Wavelength||λc||1290||1310||1330||nm|
|Spectral Width (-20dB)||∆λ||1||nm|
|Side Mode Suppression Ratio||SMSR||30||dB|
|Average Launch Optical Power||AOP||0.5||5||dBm||Launched into SMF Fiber|
|Burst off Average Output Power||–||-45||dBm|
|Rise/Fall Time (20%-80%)||TR/TF||0.26||ns||Unfiltered PRBS 223 – [email protected] Mbps|
|Optical Return Loss Tolerance||-15||dB|
|Transmitter Reflectance||-10||dB||Transmit on 20km SMF.|
|Transmitter and Dispersion Penalty||TDP||1||dB|
|Optical Waveform Diagram||Compliant With ITU-T G984.2||PRBS 223 –1 @1244.16Mbps|
Receiver Optical characteritics:
|Sensitivity||SEN||-28||dBm||PRBS 223 – 1 @2488Mbps|
|Saturation Optical Power||SAT||-8||dBm|
|Loss of Signal De-Assert||LOSD||-29||dBm|
|Loss of Signal Assert||0.5||dBm|
|WDM Fitter Isolation||38||dB||λ=1550nm|
Question: Are the PON stick SFP module compatible with GPON and EPON system?
Answer: Yes, the SFP module is dual-mode stick ONU, can be compatible with GPON and EPON.
Question: Can the stick SFP module be compatible with Huawei/ZTE/Fiberhome and other brand OLT?
Answer: Yes,Baudcom stick ONU SFP module can work with Huawei OLT, ZTE OLT and other brand OLT.
Question: Can this GPON ONU STICK SFP can changed MAC address and how to change?
Answer: The MAC address can not be changed. If you change the MAC address, the ONU stick module will not work normally (will reboot ag.
Question: Does the stick SFP module support update frimware OTA or manually upgrade with web gui?
Answer: The SFP stick module can be upgrade firmware manually web gui.
Question: Can we change the stick module serial number?
Answer: The SFP module stick serial number can be changed manually by telnet or web gui.
Question: What is the chipset in the stick module?
Answer: The chipset is RTL9601C.
Question: I would like to inquire if your company offers GPON SFP ONU, that have interop with huawei, fiberhome, and nokia OLT?
Answer: Many of our clients have tested successfully the stick onu in Huawei and Fiberhome OLT. After you correct configuration in Nokia OLT, it can work in theory.
Question: Can we read the details of the SFP module as below ?
ONT vendor code
ONT Firmware Version
ONT access mode
ONT management Mode
ONT Interface type?
Answer: Yes, these information can be read in OLT.
Questions about ONU stick SFP module