BD300 Optical Time Domain Reflectometer
Short Description:BD300 Optical Time Domain Reflectometer is a smart mini OTDR, which has the advantage of simple operation and low cost. The OTDR is ideal for 60KM fiber testing.
BD300 Mini OTDR is the most portable test instrument in the industry which adopts the OTDR technical principles. The OTDR integrates the powerful analysis software, which enables the OTDR fiber ranger detect fiber faults location more accurate and easier.
Built-in the visual fault locator, the OTDR can easily find the breaks, bends, splices, faulty connectors, and other causes of signal loss.
Opitcal power meter and optical laser source also be integrated into the OTDR.
Learned from the operation mode of tablet computer and smart mobile phone, BD300 series OTDR has simple operation interface and Windows-like GUI, and this ensures a short learn curve for the customer. It is small, lightweight, portable, rugged and durable, and is more suitable for outdoor environment.
- Portable, rugged, lightweight; Easy to use.
- More accurate testing results and better repeatability.
- Automatic Pulse Width Control design to ensure a convenient operation.
- Easy to identify the faults location.
- Built-in visual fault locator (VFL), conveniently to find the faults in dead zone.
- Dust, water and shock proof, designed for field use.
- Long battery life, up to 5000 measurements operation.
- 2.6 inch screen, data saves in SOR format.
Connect fiber to VFL port, you could see optical light(650nm) in breakpoint or fiber end-face.
Presentation of measured curve
The function can be tested automatically by one key, and the information of the length of the link,the type of event point and the position of breakpoint can be displayed in a graphical form. The result is easy is clear and easy to understand.
|Power Supply||3pcs of Dry battery|
|Battery Work time||≥2000 times measure|
How to operate BAUDCOM mini OTDR?
|Wavelength||1310nm or 1550nm|
|Type of fiber||9/125um SM Fiber|
|Pulse Width||5ns~ 8000ns，Auto|
|Event blind zone||3m|
|Optical Light Source||1550nm|
- The installation and maintenance for AN(access network) optical cables
- The installation and maintenance for LAN(local area networks)
- The installation and maintenance for FTTX
- The installation and maintenance for cable TV networks
- The installation and maintenance for APON(optical networks)
- The installation and maintenance for private optical fiber networks
|BD300 OTDR||AccessoriesCalibration certification 1 User manual(CD) 1 Trace Viewer software(CD) 1 Optical connector 2 USB Data Cable 1||Request Price|
Question: What PC post processing software do you have for the OTDR?
Answer: There is software for the BD300 Mini OTDR, the software can be compatible for kinds PC system (XP,WIN7,WIN10 etc).