PON Optical Power Meter
Short Description:PON Optical Power Meter is designed for FTTX PON network installation, maintenance and testing, and be used for EPON and GPON networks.
PON Optical Power Meter is the industry’s most advanced PON-specific power meter and the flagship of Baudcom’s line of testing instruments designed exclusively for FTTH and FTTP systems. It’s the perfect tool for setting up and debugging FTTH/FTTP services.
The handheld PON Optical Power Meter is ideal for use during FTTx/PON service tune-up or maintenance because it is designed to do live testing with OLT equipment. It is necessary for the building and maintenance of PON systems since it can simultaneously test and monitor the signal power of voice, data, and video links. It’s a hand-held optical power meter with a good quality, tiny size, and low loss. It is designed for FTTX PON network installation, maintenance and testing , and may be used for EPON, GPON APON, and BPON networks.
Optimizing network reliability requires that all PON signals be measured all the way through service activation to ensure they meet established standards. BD-PON-P3 offers the features to address this need:
1. Pass-through connection for ONT signal measurement and simultaneous measurement of all PON signals.
2. Filtered detectors for individual measurement of each wavelength.
3. Upstream burst detection at 1310nm.
Throughout the maintenance phase, various transmission problems, like fiber cuts, damaged/dirty connectors, macro bending, optical transmitter failure, etc. may ultimately cause signal loss or degradation. Benefit from BD-PON-P3 troubleshooting functionalities:
1. Quick, on-site test and measurement of PON signals, anywhere on the network.
2. Fault identification and isolation.
1. Hand-held and battery operated
2. FTF LCD Display with high resolution
3. Filtered measurements with distinct power display
4. Simultaneous measurement and display power lever of 1310,1490,1550nm WL
5. Pass/fail function available. Up to10 user defined threshold
6. Ability to upgrade software through USB interface
7. 1000 sets data storage
8. Software to generate Test Report
|Measurement Range(Continuous Datastream)||1310nm||1490nm||1550nm|
|Burst Measurement Range(1310nm Bursted Signal)||-30dBm~+10dBm|
|Data Storage||1,000 sets|
|Display||2.8 inch TFT LCD|
|Refresh Rate of Display||2.5Hz|
|Threshold||10sets (configured via PC-based software)|
|Number of Ports||2 (1 for ONU, 1 for OLT & video)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +50°C|
|Relative Humidity||0%~95%, non-condensing|
|Power Supply||1.2V*4pcs Ni-MH AA; 12V AC/DC Adapter|
|Battery Life||>20 hours|
|2*FC/PC adapters, 2*SC/PC adapters, 3*ceramic sleeves, 4*AA rechargeable batteries, AC/DC adapter, USB cable, test report, carrying bag, CD software, user manual|
|2*ST adapters (model: N000500);male FC to female LC adapter for LC connector (model: HD078)|
|2*FC/APC adapters, 2*SC/APC adapters|
|BD-PON-P3||BD-PON-P3 PON Optical Power Meter||Request Price|