Except as disclosed in this statement, these data will not be passed on to third parties without your express permission.
Collection of Personal Information
“Personal information” means any data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, an identifiable natural person is defined, inter alia, by means of identifiers such as name, identification number, location data, network identifiers, and economic, cultural, or social identities. A natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified. Personal information will be collected by us directly or indirectly when you use our products, services or websites, or interact with us, such as calling our hotline, creating a website account, participating in our brand activities, etc.
The personal information we collect includes the websites you visit or the products and services you use, including name, gender, business name, position, address, email address, phone number, login information (account and password), photo, certificate information, etc. We also collect the information you provide us and the content of the messages you send us, such as inquiries you enter or questions or information you provide for customer support. You may be required to provide your personal data when using Baudcom products or services. In some cases, you can choose not to provide personal data to Baudcom, but if you choose not to provide it, Baudcom may not be able to provide you with related products or services, nor can it respond to or solve your problems. question.
How we use your personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
● Create an account.
● Fulfill your transaction or service requests, including fulfilling orders; delivering, activating or verifying products or services; providing training and certification and managing and processing training and certification results; participating in online or offline events; making changes at your request or Provide information you request (such as product or service marketing materials, white papers); and provide technical support.
● With your consent, to contact you; to send you information about products and services that you may be interested in; to invite you to participate in Baudcom activities (including promotional activities), market research or satisfaction survey; or to You send marketing communications. If you do not want to receive such information, you can unsubscribe at any time.
● To conduct internal audits, data analysis and research to improve our products and services.
● Analyze business operational efficiency and measure market share.
● Synchronize, share and store your uploaded or downloaded data and the data needed to perform uploads and downloads.
● To protect the security of our products, services and customers or users, and to implement and improve our loss prevention and anti-fraud programs.
● Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards or our policies.
How we protect and store your personal information
Baudcom attaches great importance to the security of personal information. We employ appropriate physical, administrative and technical safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. For example, we will use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data; we will use protection mechanisms to prevent data from being maliciously attacked; we will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information; and we will conduct security and privacy protection Training courses to enhance employees’ awareness of the importance of protecting personal information. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but please be aware that no security measure is impenetrable.
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to achieve the purposes stated in this policy, unless the retention period is extended or permitted by law as required or permitted by law. Because the storage period of data may vary based on different scenarios and products and services, the criteria we use to determine the retention period include: the time required to retain personal information to complete the business purpose, including providing products and services, maintaining Corresponding transaction and business records, control and improve the performance and quality of products and services, ensure the security of systems, products and services, respond to possible user inquiries or complaints, locate problems, etc. whether users agree to a longer retention period; laws, contracts And so on whether there are special requirements for retaining data, etc. We will retain your registration information as long as your account is necessary to provide you with services. You can also choose to cancel your account. After you cancel your account, we will stop providing products and services based on the account, and delete your corresponding personal information unless there are special legal requirements.
How we share your personal information
In the case that certain services are provided by authorized partners of Baudcom, Baudcom will share your personal information with the partner as described in this policy. For example, when you purchase Baudcom products, Baudcom must share your personal information with logistics service providers to arrange delivery, or arrange for partners to provide services.
Your personal information may be compelled to be disclosed under the following circumstances: 1) when suspected of criminal activities, to judicial or law enforcement agencies to detect and prevent crimes; Mandatory disclosure by the government; 4) To protect the assets of Baudcom (such as repayment of overdue accounts), etc. In the above cases, we will record the content, time, reason and object of information disclosure.
When visitors leave comments we collect the data shown in the comments form, and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Recommended text: If you upload images to this site, you should avoid uploading images that have embedded geolocation information (EXIF GPS). Visitors to this site will be able to download and extract location information from images on this site.
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement or would like to contact us for any reason, you can contact us.