Mini Fiber Optic Splice Closure, 1 in 2 out Outdoor Waterproof Drop Cable Splice Protection Box
Short Description:The mini fiber optic splice closure is mainly used for splice protection between outdoor drop cables, drop cable and fiber pigtails. Waterproof and dustproof.
The mini fiber optic splice closure provides space and protection for fiber optic cable splicing and joint. It is mainly used for splice protection between outdoor drop cables, as well as between drop cable and fiber pigtails. The drop cable splice protection box can be mounted aerial, buried, or for underground applications. The fiber optic splice closure is designed to be waterproof and dust proof. The splicer closure can be used in temperature ranging from -40°C to 85°C, can accommodate 70 to 106 kpa pressure and the case are usually made of high tensile construction plastic.
- Support termination, splicing and storage for fiber optic cable systems
- Compatible with G.657A1 and G.657B3 /G652D
- Compact structure and perfect fiber management
- Engineered fiber routing protect bend radius through the unit to ensure signal integrity
- Applicable for desk-mount or wall-mounted and compatible with flush-mount outlet.
As a professional fiber optic splice closure manufacturer, Baudcom can aslo provide 12core/24core/48core/96core/144core fiber optical splice closure.
Inline type mini fiber optic splice closure
|Package Size (piece)||190*80*30mm|
|Installation Way||Wall Mounting|