SC Quick Assembly Connector
Short Description:The fiber optic fast connector system removes any requirement for epoxy, adhesives or costly curing ovens, with features of high installation quality, high success rate and high reliability.
08 type quick assembly connector can provide quick and easy terminations of fibers in the field and allows the installer to terminate and make connection in minutes at equipment and fiber patch panels. The fiber optic fast connector system removes any requirement for epoxy, adhesives or costly curing ovens, with features of high installation quality, high success rate and high reliability.
- Factory-installed fiber stub.
- No epoxy and polishing required; no special tools needed when installed.
- Allows up to three re-termination result.
- Easily installed, quick and easy fiber termination in the field.
- Only 30 seconds needed to learn the process of installation and making.
- Cost effective, Warranty.
- Fast connecting and repeat, no special tools needed when installed.
- Can be made on-site without splicing connectors.
- Eliminates cable excess length and pigtail splice storage.
- Can be installed repeatedly thus avoiding loss
Necessary tools for field quick assembly connector installation
|FTTH Drop Cable Stripper||Fiber Stripper||Fiber Cleaver|
|Insertion Loss||Average ≤0.3 DB, max ≤0.5 DB||Repeatability (500 Mating Times)||Average ≤0.3 DB, max ≤0.5 DB|
|Return Loss||≥ 45dB||Temperature cycle|
|Tensile strength||F>50N||Vibration test|
|Operating Temperature||-20 ~ +75℃||Flooding test|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ~ +85℃||Tensile strength||F>50N|
1. Optical fiber communication room
2. Coss connecting cabinet
4. NET EPON
FC-SC-A-08 Fast connector datasheet