ZTE GPON OLT ZXA10 C320
Short Description:ZTE ZXA10 C320 OLT is a small size, full-service optical access convergent platform and reliable network to meet the requirements for small-scale implementation of FTTx services.
ZTE ZXA10 C320 OLT is a small size, full-service optical access convergent platform and reliable network to meet the requirements for small-scale implementation of FTTx services. ZTE ZXA10 C320 OLT offers ultrafast bandwidth, meets full-service access and multiple scenario requirements, supports HSI, VolP, IPTV, CATV, mobile backhaul, WiFi, and management control, providing carrier-class QoS and security guarantee.
- Unified platform for GPON, XG-PON1 and P2P
- Small size and compact design, flexible network and fast deployment
- 2U frame with 2 service slots, compatible with ZXA10 C300 line cards
- Abundant service support capability: IPTV, VoIP, HSI, VPN, mobile backhaul, etc
- Higher security assurance: ONT authentication, user ID identification, port isolation, address binding, packet filtering, and broadcast packet suppression.
- High reliability: key parts redundancy; support Type B and Type C protection for PON downlink and LACP/ UAPS/STP/ERPS for uplink
- Service differentiation: Comprehensive QoS mechanisms for voice, video and high speed Internet services.
- Support DC input redundancy
- Support AC power supply
- Support 1:1 protection for PON interfaces
- Support 1:1 protection for SW (core card) card
- Support 1588V2 and Synchronous Ethernet
- Support embedded OTDR in SFP
Control & Switch Card:
- SMXA: C320 switch management/uplink card (1 x NMS, 1 x Serial, 1 x 10G SFP+, 1 x GE SFP, 1 x GE RJ45, 1 x Monitoring)
- GTGO/GTGH – 8/16 ports GPON line card
- GTXO – 8 ports XG-PON1 line card
- FTGK – 48 ports P2P/24 ports GE/FE optical Ethernet interface card
- CTUB – 32-channel E1 unbalanced CES interface card
- CTLA – STM-N CES interface card
|Backplane capacity||420 Gbit/s|
|Switching capacity||84 Gbit/s|
|Number of service cards||2 (GPON/P2P/XG-PON1)|
|Number of combined control cards||2|
|Number of power supply cards||1|
|Number of uplink cards||1 (10GE/GE/FE/E1/T1)|
|Maximum number of GPON subscribers||4096|
|Management Interfaces||CLI, SSH, SNMP, telnet|
|Power||-48 V (DC), 230V (AC)|
|Working temperature and humidity||-25°C – +55°C, 5% – 95%|
|Split Ratio||up to 1:128|
|Maximum attenuation||SFP B+ 28 dB, SFP C+ 32 dB|
|Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation||NSR-DBA, SR-DBA|
|Support||FEC, AES128, SCB, OLS|
|Dimensions||86.1 mm (height) x 482.6 mm (width) x 270 mm (depth)|
|Power Supply||Dual DC: 48V/60VAC: 100V~240V|
|Cabinet||Indoor: 2200mm x 600mm x 300mm standard cabinet Outdoor: EC90EB, EC70E|
|Main-Control Switching Card SMXA||Panel interfaces: 1*10GE/GE(optical)+1*GE/FE(Optical)+ 1*GE/FE(electrical) +1*serial port+ 1*management FE+ 1*environment detecting port Ethernet uplink port: MAX. 2*10GE+4*GE or 6*GE|
|Service Card (2 slots)||GTGO(8*GPON) /GTGH(16*GPON)/FTGK(48*P2P)/GTXO(8*XG-PON1)|
FTTH FTTB FTTX Network
|ZTE ZXA10 C320||Ethernet uplink port: MAX. 2*10GE+4*GE or 6*GE||Request Price|
ZTE C320 OLT datasheet
Question: Can ZTE OLT remote control the CATV on Huawei ONU?
Answer: No, ZTE OLT can not remote control the CATV on Huawei ONU, because the software version of ZTE OLT and Huawei OLT are different.
Compatibility of Different Brands OLT and ONU