32 ports fxs/fxo Analog Voice Gateway / IPPBX
Short Description:Analog Gateway/IPPBX locates at the interface between PSTN and IP to achieve the conversion between FXO/FXS and VoIP SIP，meanwhile complete the media stream transformation between the bearer channel of PSTN and IP. Support SIP and H.248 Protocol. SIP Compatibility with CISCO, Siemens, AVAYA, Huawei, ZTE, etc. 32 ports VOIP Gateway provides 32*FXS(FXO) ports to SIP, 2*10/100/1000Base-Tx and 1*Console port.
Analog Gateway/IPPBX locates at the interface between PSTN and IP to achieve the conversion between FXO/FXS and VoIP SIP，meanwhile complete the media stream transformation between the bearer channel of PSTN and IP.
Used for IPCC, IP Dispatch, Unify Communication, VoIP network, operators, and so on.
· Signaling: SS7, PRI, R2, CAS, Q.SIG, V5.2, and DPNSS;
· VoIP Protocol: SIP and H.248;
· Codec: G.711 U-Law and A-Law, G.711 Appendix 1, G.723.1 and G.723.1 Annex A, G.729 Annex A and Annex B, G.726-16，G.726-32，GSM，GSM-EFR，ARM，ARM-WB, ILBC;
· Fax Protocol: T30, T38, pass through;
· Network Protocol: IP, NAT, ICMP, ARP, HTTP, BOOTP, FTP, TFTP, DHCP, PPPOE, SNMP, Diff-Serv;
· Advanced Voice Processing Technology: Voice Activity Detection (VAD), Comfort Noise Generation (CNG), Echo Cancellation, DTMF, Caller ID, and Flexible input/output Gain Control.
Physical Capacity and Specification:
|Analog fxs/fxo Port||32 FXOFXS|
|E1 port (PCM)||0-4 E1|
|VOIP IP Channels||128|
2 (10/100/1000M Base-T
|CONSOLE||1 (RS232 port）|
|SIP Compatibility||CISCO, Siemens, AVAYA, Huawei, ZTE, etc.|
|Input voltage||DC -48V or AC 110-240V|
|Telephone line transmission distance||10KM|
|Machine Dimension||480mm*286mm* 44mm (1U)|
|Weight Work Environment||0℃～50℃, Less 80%|
1. Basic application
2. Connection for two different places/offices via FXS VoIP Gateway
3.Function and Features of IPPBX
4.Solutions for IP call center
|BD-VOIP-32FXS||32FXS VOIP Gateway,One power supply (AC orDC), 32*FXS ports to SIP,2*100Base-Tx,1*Console port,1U,19inch rack mount||Request Price|
|BD-VOIP-32FXO||32FXO VOIP Gateway,One power supply (AC orDC), 32*FXO ports to SIP,2*100Base-Tx,1*Console port,1U,19inch rack mount||Request Price|
Question: Would like to ask if this FXO gateway requires polarity signal when converting the analog lines?
Answer: Our VOIP FXO gateway do not request polarity signal for FXO lines.
Question: Currently we are using another brand 32 ports FXO gateway which requires polarity signal when calling outbound. It causes “abnormal call behavior” which is when you dial a non-existing phone number is still answered by the gateway instead being rejected. I’m just making sure that it does not have same functionatility with the other one because analog lines in the Philippines does not have polarity.
Answer: our fxo gateway don’t have “abnormal call behavior” problem. Our voip gateway device have been successfully used in many countries around the world.
Question: Do baudcom fxo gateway supports/able to call number starting with #. (ex. #87000) ?
Question: Do your FXS/FXO voip gateway support G.729 codec?