Ethernet over Coax converter Slave Unit with Wifi
Short Description:Ethernet over Coax (EOC) slave with 4*10/100M ethernet ports, support WIFI. Two wireless antenna, strong wireless power
BD-EOC-S4-W is the EOC slave based on HomePlug AV solution for Ethernet access over coax. It works together with EOC master which is based on HomePlug AV solution as well to construct a two-layer Ethernet data transmission channel on CATV coax cable, provide the Ethernet access service based on the existing coax cable networking.
The built-in wifi module based on the single chip AR9331 which integrates an 802.11n 1×1 MAC/BB/ radio with internal PA and LNA. It supports 802.11n operations up to 72 Mbps for 20 MHz and 150 Mbps for 40 MHz channel respectively, and IEEE 802.11b/g data rates.
BD-EOC-S4-W is slave with 4 Ethernet ports with built-in Wifi.
- Low-frequency modulated EOC slave is adopted INT7400 chipset, HomePlug AV solution
- Work at low frequency between 7.5MHz and 65MHz, without affecting the existing CATV
- Physical layer speed: 500Mbps; Max MAC layer throughout is 300Mbps
- Support 4 Ethernet ports with 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation function
- Support VLAN configuration based on slave unit or slave’s Ethernet ports
- Support broadcast storm control
- Support WEB, CLI and SNMP management
- MIPS 24K processor operating at up to 400 Mhz.
- DD2 memory up to 512 Mb.
- SPI NOR Flash memory up to 64Mb.
- 4LAN ports and 1 WAN port
- SPI support.
Standard and Protocol Supported
VOD(video on demand service)
Question: Does the EOC slave device supporting PPOE ?static IP and dhcp etc
Answer: Yes,the EOC slave with wifi device support these router function (PPPOE,static IP and DHCP etc).
The EOC slave without the wifi,can not support the router functions.
Does the Wifi EOC slave unit support telnet management? If so,what is the user name and password?
Answer: BAUDCOM wifi EOC slave can be managed by TELNET,
the management account information as below:
IP address: 192.168.1.1
user name: root