Gigabit Ethernet over STM-4 SDH Converter
Short Description:Overview The Gigabit Ethernet/STM-4 Converter (BD-EOS-GE-STM4 in short hereafter) takes SDH technolo…
● Providing standard STM-4 optical interface that complying with G.707 standard
● Support 2 STM-4 optical ports (1+1 optical port protect)
● Providing two electrical gigabit Ethernet ports and two optical gigabit Ethernet interface(optional);
● Support aggregation of Ethernet service, max support 252:1
● Support the protocols of Ethernet : IEEE 802.3/3u/3x/3z/1q
● Support standard HDLC/GFP packaging.
● Of excellent synchronous characteristics;
● With DC-48V/AC220V optional for power supply;
● Providing two optical STM-4 interface and two optical gigabit Ethernet interface;
● Appling a rack with height 1U and width 19”, can be set on the desk or mounted in a cabinet or rack of height 2.2 m or 2.6 m;
● The optical interface are SFP;
● Supportting CLI management;
● The device provide rich alarm indicator;
● Interface type 10/100/1000M Base-Fx
● Port specification In accordance with IEEE802.3 10/100/1000M Base-Fx standard
● Transmitting code speed 1000Mbps
● Type of connector SC/FC/LC(can be chosed by customer)
● Transmit distance 0-120Km
STM-4 Optic Interface
● Optic interface velocity Optic STM-4, G.957, Frame structure G.707)
● Interface code type In accordance with the codes stipulated in G.957
● Digital signals In accordance with G.707 and G.958
● Type of optical connector LC/SC
● Central wavelength 850 or 1310 or 1550 nm
● Optional transmitting distance 0~40km (40~120km,to be customized) ( Single-Mode)
● working voltage range wide, good
● anti-disturb and Isolation, work stable
● option I – DC-48V,range DC-36V~DC-72C
● option II – AC220V,range AC165V~AC240V
● optionIII Double power DC+AC or DC+DC
● Power Consumption: <10 Watts
● Operating temperature: -5C~+40 C
● Storage temperature: -20 C~+55 C
● Relative temperature:85% (uncondensed)
question1: Can baudcom’s GE to STM-4 converter device work with other supplier’s SDH device?
answer: Baudcom’s GE/STM-4 EOS converter can work by pairs (two units are all from BAUDCOM) or work with other vender’s SDH device. Baudcom’s GE to STM4 converter device (BD-EOS-GE/STM-4) is designed by ITUT standards.The STM-4 is made of VC4. The GE/STM-4 EOS device can be compatible with most of the SDH devices from other suppliers.Baudcom’s Gigabit ethernet over STM4 EOS converter has successfully worked with many company’s SDH device,for example,Huawei,Alcatel-lucent,ZTE (zhongxing),UT STARCOM,TATA etc.
Question2: Can the GE/STM-4 (GE over STM-4) converter device be managed?
Answer: The GE/STM-4 (GE over STM-4) converter device can be managed by TELNET. User can check the device’s work status by the TENET. User also can configure the device’s functions (Ethernet ports features,STM-1 ports features etc) by the TELNET management. User can manage the device by the TELNET in local or remote location. The TELNET management is easy and convenient for user manage the device.
Question3: Does the Gigabit Ethernet to STM-4 SDH converter support SNMP management?
Answer: The device can not be managed by the SNMP management now. Our engineers are designing the management function,the device will support the SNMP function in the future.
Question4: Does the GE/STM-4 SDH converter support VC12?
Answer: The ethernet over STM-4 SDH device can only support VC4.If you need VC12 encapsulation,you can choose Baudcom’s GE/STM-1 converter device .
Question5: Does the Gigabit ethernet to STM4 converter support SNCP?
Answer: The ethernet to STM-4 SDH converter don’t support SNCP function.BAUDCOM’s SDH multiplexer can support the SNCP function .
Question: Does the device support 2GE+1GX over STM-4 VC4 Converter One VCG Channel application?
Answer: yes. The device realize gigabit ethernet over SDH EOS, it support your application.