V.35 over Ethernet IP converter TDMoIP
Short Description:Overview TDMoIP-V35 is mainly used to transmit V.35 interface over IP network. It has V.35 interface…
TDMoIP-V35 is mainly used to transmit V.35 interface over IP network. It has V.35 interface, 2 UTP Ethernet port and 1*fiber Ethernet port. TDMoIP-1E can connect TDM device and user’s low cost wireless or lineate Ethernet/IP configuration, without affecting the quantity. assures connecting to physical V.35 interface of any device seamlessly, It can be used in the communication system based on V.35, such as LAN, WAN, MAN and wireless network.
Providing emulation V.35 channel through Ethernet, the difficulty is rebuilding timing information of V.35 code stream effectively at the exit of network. The special disadvantages of Ethernet itself, such as random packet delay, without effective timing transmit mechanism, transmission error or collision that brings on packet lose, must be conquered. Our company resolves the difficulties above faultlessly through availing ourselves of technical advantage and adapting advanced clock disposal technology. TDMoIP-V35 encapsulates the date of V.35 code stream to the packet and transmits it to the remote device through Ethernet.
- High transmit efficiency, low transmit delay.
- Provide 1*V.35 channels and 2*10/100Base-TX and 1*100Base-FX interface.The length of Ethernet packet can be set, supporting huge packet.
- User can select IP protocol encapsulation or simplicity Ethernet type.
- Support VLAN setting.
- Support Ethernet ping function.
- Support package loss indicator function for V.35 transmission line.
- Have three Loop Back Mode: Ethernet interface Loop Back (ANA)、V.35 interface Loop Back(DIG)、Command the remote V.35 interface Loop Back(REM)
- Have pseudo random code test function, easily line opened, can be used as a 2M BER Tester
- V.35 interface supports hot-plug, supports DTE or DCE device interconnection
- Provide 3 clock types: Internal clock, External clock, slave clock;
- Point to point or point to multi-points connections, satisfying different applications.
- High efficiency transmission, up to 90% bandwidth utility ratio.
- 10/100M Ethernet, full/half duplex auto-adapt, support auto-MDIX.
- When selecting network adaptation clock, it can resume the original clock accurately through TDM clock resumption mechanism, stable clock, little jitter and small excursion, conforming to ITU-T clock jitter and excursion standard.The device Support WEB management platform, online software upgrades, the host side can manage the work of each state machine equipment;
- Ethernet interface(10/100M)
Interface rate: 10/100 Mbps, half/full duplex auto-negotiation
Interface Standard: Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1Q (VLAN)
MAC Address Capability: 4096
Connector: RJ45, support Auto-MDIX
Interface rate: 2048Kbps
Interface Standard: Compatible with V.35 Standard
Connect Mode: DCE
Clock Type: G.703 restored clock, Internal clock
Working temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
Working Humidity: 5%~95 % (no condensation)
Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 80°C
Storage Humidity: 5%~95 % (no condensation)