E1 to Ethernet and RS232 converter
Short Description:E1 to Ethernet and RS232 converter could Plugging directly into the 10/100Base-T port of a hub or L…
E1 to Ethernet and RS232 converter could Plugging directly into the 10/100Base-T port of a hub or LAN switch, the E1 to Ethernet converter provides FE1 access at connection data rates of 2.048 Mbps, or nx64 (n=1 to 32 channels). The E1 to Ethernet and RS232 converter is an excellent choice for internet access as well as LAN-to-LAN services
● Have two row of LED , one indicate local status, the other indicate remote status
● Remote adjustment of velocity for the remote device is available, you can set the velocity of one side, and the velocity of the other side can auto adjust.
● Based on FPGA, easy to upgrade
● Ethernet port support AUTO- MDIX( straight line and crossed line adapt); the interface of LAN is 10/100M ,full/duplex auto-negotiation
● LAN interface support 802.1Q(VLAN) protocol
● Provide two clock mode, E1 main clock and E1 line clock
● Have three LoopBack Mode: E1 interface LoopBack(ANA)¡￠LAN interface/RS232 LoopBack(DIG)¡￠command the remote LAN interface/RS232 LoopBack (REM)
● E1 port support BNC 75-ohm dual coax and RJ45 120-ohm twisted-pair G.703 connections provided, support 75ohm/120ohm adapt;
● Support PBRS test function and it could use as a error code device;
● RS232 channel can transfer asynchronous serial data with self-adaptable baud rate of 300 to 19200;
● 220VAC & -48VDC power options and the positive and negative of DC-48V can be optional because there is the self-test circuit for the polarity inside the device
Adapting module power, voltage range can be wide, with strong ant-jamming function .
Question: Could ethernet port and RS232 port be used as the same time?
Answer: Yes,when connect PC(computer),they can be used as the same time.