FTTH outdoor 144core optical Fiber cross-connect Cabinet
Short Description:The Outdoor optic fiber cross-connect cabinet is an outdoor optical equipment that especially desig …
The Outdoor optic fiber cross-connect cabinet is an outdoor optical equipment that especially desig ned for outdoor optical fiber access network. Achieve the optical fiber connection, splicing, storage and distribution. It has two kinds of installation methods: floor mounted and aerial.
- Standard case body, made of high intensity, anti-corrosive, anti-aging special composit e material(SMC), adapting various bad weather condition, with reliable sealing, water-pro of and damp proof.
- Single/double door, dust proof and water proof. And protection level: 1P65
- Good design for inner structure, easy installation.
- Clear indication of splicing and distribution.
- The adapter can be ST, FC, SC etc.
- Enough fiber routing and storage space inside.
- Reliable cable fixation device and grounding device.
- Good design of splicing routing and guarantee bending radius of fiber optic.
- Telcordia GR-1209-CORE-2001
- Telcordia GR-1221-CORE-1999
Outdoor optical fiber cross-connect cabinet Specifications
- Environmental Temperature: -40°C~+60°C
- Relative Humidity: ≤85% (+30°C)
- Air Pressure: 70~106KPa
- Connector Loss (included repeatability and exchangeability ): ≤0.50dB Insertion loss: ≤0.20dB.
- Return loss: PC≥45.0dB ,UPC≥50.0dB,APC≥60.0dB Insulating resistance: ≥2×104MΩ/500V (DC)
- Voltage Resistance between High Voltage Protection Grounding and Rack: ≥3000V(DC), 1 min no puncture, no arc-over
- Insulation Resistance between High Voltage Protection Grounding and Rack: ≥1000MΩ/500V (DC)
- Flame Retardant: Standard GB/T5169.7—1985 compliant
- YD/T778-2006 National Technical Standard of Optical Distribution Frame compliant
- FTTX Systems
- PON Networks
- CATV Links
- Optical Signal Distribution