Outdoor Optical Receiver 2 Way RF output with AGC
Short Description:outdoor optical receiver node 2way high level output RF output, low-noise amplication, high-quality aluminum tensile alloy shell. ideal FTTH.
The outdoor optical receiver input normal optical power or ultra-low optical power and convert the optical to electrical signal, then low-noise amplify the CATV electrical signal and output high level RF signal. The optical receiver node has stable performance because of its high-quality aluminum tensile alloy shell which has good shielding effect. The FTTH catv optical receiver provide two way RF output. The catv receiver node can be powered by AC220V or AC60V. It is suitable for areas where power is not convenient, single unit with multiple users.
- Exclusive use good quality modular PIN tube.
- Downlink signal gallium arsenide dual power output template, high output indicators, output level can be adjusted.
- Protection circuit is equipped for power supply and control circuit, with low-power consumption design，more stable and reliable for the equipment.
- Input optical power displayed with LED, sensitivity 1dBm, convenient for debugging.
- Unique optical control AGC circuit, making the output optical power unchanged when input level is between +2 dBm to-8dBm.
- The outdoor optical receicer can add network management function, it can monitor the working station, power voltage, output level and receiving optical power.
Optical receiver node schematic：
|outdoor optical receiver Optical Parameters：|
|Input Optical Power||dBm||-15～+2|
|Recommended Input Optical Power||dBm||-10～0|
|Optical Return Loss||dB||≥45|
|Input Optical wavelength||nm||1100-1600|
|Optical connector type||FC/APC or SC/APC|
|FTTH CATV optical receiver link parameters|
|Carrier to Noise Ratio C/N||dB||≥51|
|Flatness In Band||dBm||±0.75-750/860MHz|
|Output Level||dBuV||≥110(optical control AGC |
|Power Voltage||V||AC：160V～220v 50-60Hz|
The optical receiver node is suitable for HFC network application, which achieves transmission of image, sound and data signal. The optical node makes FTTH network easier, lower cost and higher quality.
（1）Fiber APC connector has optical output, during repair, avoid eye contact with the connector.
(2）Optical connector should be clean, clean it by anhydrous alcohol before connection.
（3）Add AC voltage stabilizer to where voltage fluctuation is large.
（4）Waterproof measures should be taken outdoors.
（5）Lightning protection facilities should be equipped in the installation position, the shell should be well grounded.
|BD-OR-2RF-O-220||outdoor,2channels RF output,AGC, power AC220V||Request Price|
|BD-OR-2RF-O-60||outdoor,2channels RF output,AGC, power AC 60V||Request Price|
|BD-OR-RF-O-220||outdoor,one channels RF output, AGC, power AC220V||Request Price|
|BD-OR-RF-O-60||outdoor,one channels RF output, with AGC function, power AC220V||Request Price|