STM-1 over Gigabit Ethernet TDM over IP Multiplexer
Short Description:Overview: BD-STM1-GE realize STM-1 over Gigabit Ethernet service,which is a cost effective solution …
BD-STM1-GE realize STM-1 over Gigabit Ethernet service,which is a cost effective solution for the traditional telecom services migrate to the IP packet network.BD-STM1-GE adopts the innovative TDM over IP technology, with IP circuit emulation that supports transportation of 1xSTM-1(63 E1/VC-12) over GE port.
The BD-STM1-GE provide two SDH (STM-1) optical port and six Gigabit Ethernet ports (5 GE electrical ports and 1 GE optical SFP port).The uplink ports and user data ports are IEEE 802.3 compliant, 10/100/1000M auto-sensed Ethernet ports. The STM-1 over GE device can be easily managed by WEB managemenet.
BD-STM1-GE provide 2 power card slots, can support two power supply,(AC+AC or AC+DC,or DC+DC).
State-of-the-art design provides the highest availability with the accurate timing signal and data bit stream reconstruction. Predefined system parameter profiles that according to different application requirement; ultimately simplify the installation process and saving the maintenance cost.
BD-STM1-GE can aggregate 63 E1 over IP remote services to 1 STM-1 port.The STM1 over E device support multipoint to point application. Remote CPEs could be other members in BAUDCOM TDM over IP family such as BD-E1-IP, BD-2E1-IP, BD-4E1-IP,BD-8E1-IP, BD-16E1-IP etc. to run legacy E1 services. Telecom and Enterprise users can save a lot of access and equipment costs and generates new revenue by offering different types of services over their packet-switched infrastructure.
- Support IETF RFC4553 SAToP protocol, Ethernet encapsulation support IP/UDP.
- Provide 5 GE electrical ports and 1 GE optical port, 6 GE ports serve as network uplinks or users ports, Anyone of 5 GE electrical ports may act as NM port
- User-friendly Web server supported for easy setup and maintenance
- Support SNMP V1/V2 network management
- STM-1 card has 2 port, support local clock, STM-1 line clock and external clock.
- Ethernet built-in layer 2 switch, support VLAN(port based, 802.1Q based and QinQ based), QoS(port based,8021.1P based,MAC based and TOS based).
- Ethernet support IEEE 802.3x, RSTP (802.1w), LLDP, Ethernet ring protection, OAM and MAC address automatic learning
- Ethernet packet size up to 9720byte
- Point to point and point to multipoint supported
- Local Ethernet port throughput limiting
- Software and hardware online upgrade
- Power supply redundancy
Web management screen
|Model||BD-STM1-GE||2 PWR slots |
1 STM-1 slot
1 Ethernet uplink slot
1 External clock interface
|Service card||Ethernet uplink card||5 GE electrical ports and 1 GE optical port |
Comply with IEEE 802.3, 802.1Q, 802.1P, 802.3x
Speed and duplex auto-negotiation or manual
|STM-1 card||2 port |
|Power||Supply||2 power slots|
|AC 220v power module|
|AC 110v power module|
|DC -48v power module|
|Working Environment||Temperature||0~ 50°C|
|Relative Humidity||≤90% (non-condensing)|
|Dimension||W x H x D (mm):||1U: 440 x 44 x 231 (mm)|
Q: Can the STM-1 over GE converter STM-1 port support 1+1 protection?
Point to multipoint application
GE to STM-1 ring application
|BD-STM1-GE/AC||STM-1 over Gigabit Ethernet Multiplexer,two STM-1 port,SC,20km,5*10/100/1000M GE ports,1*optical GE port,power AC 220V||Request Price|
|BD-STM1-GE/AC+DC||STM-1 over Gigabit Ethernet Multiplexer,two STM-1 port,SC,20km,5*10/100/1000M GE ports,1*optical GE port,two power AC 220V+DC 48V||Request Price|