2.3M /4.6M SHDSL Bridge/Router
Short Description:Overview: The BD-SHDSL-M is ideally designed for small businesses to use as a substitute for local l…
The BD-SHDSL-M is ideally designed for small businesses to use as a substitute for local leased lines. As a substitute of a local leased line, the device offers a perfect solution of symmetric transmission for SOHO and SME users to enjoy high-speed SHDSL broadband services, as well as bandwidth-consuming applications such as video conferencing with more ease and speed than ever before. The Quality of Service feature ensures a smooth net connection for inbound and outbound data with minimal traffic congestion. The router also supports users to create a secure data communications environment between two or more sites. An abundance of integrated firewall security features such as URL Content Filtering provide users unparalleled protection from hackers.
l Supports Symmetric Data Rate of up to 2.3/4.6 Mbps
l High-speed Back-to-Back Connectivity for Bandwidth-consuming Applications
l High-speed Internet Access with SHDSL
l Available Syslog monitoring
l Integrated1-port Ethernet Switch
l Ideal for Office Users
l VoIP Pass-through
l VPN pass-through for PPTP/L2TP/IPSec tunneling
l Natural NAT firewall
l Fully ATM protocol stack implementation over SHDSL
l support shdsl splitter
l DSLAM Compatibility: Compatible with Alcatel, Cisco, Siemens, Huawei, ZTE, Ericsson, Nokia, Newbridge, Datang, ECI, Nortel, NEC, Lucent, Samsung, Bell, UTStarcom, Keymile
l Certification Information: 3C, CE
The BD-SHDSL-M complies with the standard of SHDSL for worldwide deployment and supports a symmetric data rate of up to 2.3 Mbps. The CCPAM3010 supports a symmetric data rate of up to 4.6 Mbps. With the SHDSL technology, the CCAPM3000/3010 series allows office users to enjoy high-speed symmetric bandwidth and multimedia applications such as FTP sharing, video conferencing and real-time audio with much ease and speed than ever before.
High-speed Back-to-Back Connectivity
The BD-SHDSL-M series can be configured as RT/COT (client/server) mode for back-to-back applications. With the symmetric transmission auto-detect speed of up to 2.3 Mbps / 4.6 Mbps, the router can offer a cost-effective way for bandwidth-consuming applications, such as distance learning and video conferencing.
Smooth and Responsive Net Connection
The Quality of Service (QoS) feature helps users to manage the bandwidth and prioritize data transfer effectively. It gives one full control over the traffic of any type of data, ensuring latency-sensitivity and bandwidth-consuming applications such as video conferencing, customer information or FTP sharing, can move through the router at instantaneous speed, even when under heavy tasking. The speed for inbound and outbound data passed through the router can be controlled to ensure that users do not saturate the bandwidth with their browsing activities.
do not saturate the bandwidth with their browsing activities.
- Support IP/TCP/UDP/ARP/ICMP/IGMP protocols
- IP routing with static routing and RIPv1/RIPv2 (RFC1058/2453)
- IP multicast and IGMP proxy (RFC1112/2236)
- Network address translation (NAT/PAT) (RFC1631)
- NAT ALGs for ICQ/Netmeeting/MSN/Yahoo Messenger
- DNS relay and caching (RFC1034/1035)
- DHCP server, client and relay (RFC2131/2132)
- IEEE 802.1D Transparent Bridging
- Easy-to-use web-based GUI/DIP4 for quick setup, configuration and management
- Menu-driven interface/Command-line interface (CLI) for Telnet access
- Password protected management and access control list for administration
- SNMP management with SNMPv1/SNMPv2c (RFC1157/1901/1905) agent and MIB II (RFC1213/1493)
- Software upgrade via web-browser/TFTP server
- UBR (Unspecified Bit Rate)
- CBR (Constant Bit Rate)
- VBR-rt (Variable Bit Rate Real Time)
- VBR-nrt (Variable Bit Rate Non-real Time)
- VC multiplexing and SNAP/LLC
- Ethernet over ATM (RFC 2684/1483)
- PPP over ATM (RFC 2364)
- Classical IP over ATM (RFC 1577)
- Up to 8 PVCs
- OAM F5 AIS/RDI and loopback
- PPP over Ethernet for fixed and dynamic IP (RFC 2516)
- PPP over ATM for fixed and dynamic IP (RFC 2364)
- User authentication with PAP/CHAP/MS-CHAP
- SHDSL: ITU-T G.991.2 (Annex A, Annex B, Annex A&B)
- Encoding scheme: 16-TCPAM
- Data Rate: N x 64Kbps (N=0~36, 0 for adaptive)
- Impedance: 135 ohms
- 10 Base-T and 100 Base-T auto-negotiation
- WAN: SHDSL port
- DIP switch: DIP4
- LAN: 1-port 10/100M
- Factory default reset button
- Power jack
- General: PWR
- WAN: LINK, ACT
- LAN: 10/100M/ACT, CPE , ALM
- Dimensions: 215 x 42 x 209mm (WxHxD)
- Power: Input 220VAC±20%, 50Hz±5% , output 12VDC/1A
- Power consumption: 5w max
- Temperature: 0~45°C
- Humidity: 0%~95% RH (non-condensing)
Questions about G.SHDSL Modem Router:
Question1, can your G.shdsl modems support EFM?
Answer: Yes, our SDHSL modem can support EFM and ATM.
Question2, Are your modem’s each two wires able to pass 5.7M bandwith?
Answer: Our modem can support the bandwidth from 2.3M to 5.69M, this is standard.
Question3: We need 2w/4w and 8w device, can you provide all these G.SHDSL router modems?
Answer: Yes, we can provide all these types. 2W device is general, which can be easily provided. 4W and 8W are needed by few clients, which leadtime is longer than 2W SHDSL modem.