4Ports 100M 2-wire Ethernet G SHDSL Router Modem
Short Description:Ethernet switch with four 10/100BaseTX auto-sensing ports. The SHDSL Router provides basic Internet access via a 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch, and a SHDSL WAN port with routing function over SHDSL.
This is a 2-Wire G SHDSL router modem that complies with PAM16 Line Code, G.991.2, and G.994.1 standards, and is equipped with an Ethernet switch with four 10/100BaseTX auto-sensing ports. The SHDSL Router provides basic Internet access via a 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch, and a SHDSL WAN port with routing function over SHDSL.
- High Speed Symmetrical Data Transmission on one Pairs of Twisted Copper Wire ITU standard PAM16 Line Code, comply with G.991.2 and G.994.1 standards Support Annex A and Annex B mode operation
- Support Wetting Current range from 0.3mA to 3mA
- One Switching hub with 4 * 10/100Mbps auto-sensing ports for PC or LAN connection
- Provide the broad range of Symmetrical Multi-rate Data Transmission from 144Kbps up to 2.3 Mbps
- Support PPPoE (RFC2516), PPP (RFC2364) and IP (RFC 2225/RFC1577) over ATM over SHDSL
- RFC2684 (RFC1483) Bridged/Routed for both LLC/VC MUX Support IP unnumber
- Support VLAN
- Support Port-PVC function
- DHCP server supported for easy LAN IP address management
- Allows LAN users to access Internet through Network Address Translation (NAT, IP sharing) simultaneously
- Local OAM&P through command line interface via RS-232 Craft port
- Configuration and management by local Telnet, SNMP, and WEB Browser through the Ethernet interface and remotely through SHDSL interface
- Firmware upgradeable through TFTP
- High performance, simple operation and low power consumption
Console Port – use the RS-232 cable for connecting the modem to a console terminal or a PC running a terminal emulation program, such as Hyper Terminal.
Local Ethernet Port (Telnet) – connect the Ethernet port to your local area network or directly to a PC, “telnet” the modem from any workstation in the LAN. The default local Ethernet IP address is “192.168.1.1 ”
The WEB management interface is provided in order to manage the modem device as easily as possible. It provides a very user-friendly configuration and graphical interface through a web platform. You may configure a bridge or a router function to accommodate your device need. In the section below, each configuration item will be described in detail.
Point to point application
Connection with DSLAM point to multi-point application
|BD-SHDSL-M4||G SHDSL router modem, 4x100M ethernet, 2xWAN port, Power AC220V||Request Price|
Question: How to connect and test the SHDSL modem?
Answer: Please check below operation video