24 PORTS ADSL2+ IP DSLAM
Short Description:24 PORTS ADSL2+ IP DSLAM,10/100M ethernet,support network management.
BD-DSLAM-5024 is 24ports ADSL2+ IP DSLAM which designed for outdoor application with the physical depth about 320mm and the operating temperature up to 60°C . The DSLAM terminates all the ATM circuits and converts traffic directly to deliver the most popular broadband IP services.
BD-DSLAM-5024 offers better bandwidth utilization, ease of use,as well as the low-cost advantage and provides the least initial investment solution for internet service providers who want to start providing broadband service in a low subscriber density location.
DSLAM5024 is compliant with ITU G.992.5, G.992.3,G.992.1, and backwards compatible with early version of ADSL.Its maximum downstream/upstream rate is up to 24/1.2Mbps and maximum reach distance is over 6Km. It is most suitable to provide high speed Internet access on existing copper twisted pair telephone lines..
With the highly compact (1U height) and temperature-hardened design, simple installation and easy adaptation to local POTS/ISDN splitter requirements,DSLAM5024G is an ideal solution for Triple-play requirements deployed in indoor and outdoor enclosures..
● Supports ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU G.992.5, G.992.3,G.992.1 (G.dmt), ITU-T G.992.2 (G.lite)
● One 10/100 BASE-TX ports for uplink with auto-negotiating
● 24 ADSL2+ Ports
● Support Annex M(optional)
● Support 802.1P, STP
● Support 802.1Q
● Multimode (automatic modulation detection)
● Supports packets transmit and receive statistics report
● Support NAT(optional)
● Support DHCP server(optional)
● Support DHCP relay
● Support multiple PVC QoS
● Provides optimal rate/reach performance
● Higher rates by limiting reach (up to 24.0 Mbps)
● Longer reach by reducing rate (distance up to 6.5 Km)
● Bandwidth Management control on each port at 32kbps interval.
● Web-based management
● SNMP-based GUI EMS
● Local RS-232 CLI
● Remote in-band SNMP/TELNET management
● Firmware upgradeable via FTP or TFTP
● IGMP snooping/ GMRP/ GVRP/ LACP
● 2 10/100/1000 BASE-TX ports, one for uplink and another one for cascade
● Support up to 8 units to be cascaded
● SNMP Management Agent and MIB II
● BOOTP Client, Boot Server
● IP packet size 64 byte to 1522 byte
● PPPoE Intermediate Agent
● DHCP Relay Agent
● 8 VCs per ADSL port
● Support multiple PVC QoS configuration
● 128 MAC address per ADSL port
● 24*128 MAC address
1. Ethernet Bridging – Broadcast, Flooding/ Dropping.
2. VLAN bridging
A. 512 VLAN support
B. Static VLAN
C. VLAN Stacking
D. VLAN Trunking
1. Up to 256 multicast addresses
2. IGMP v1, v2, v3
3. Multicast VLAN mapping
A. Independent VLAN multicast (IVM)
B. Shared VLAN Multicast (SVM)
4. handle PPPoE Encapsulated IGMP
1. Throttling Control
2. Sticky Bridge Ports
3. MAC Address Access Control List
4. IP Address Access Control List
1. IPoA to IPoE Tunneling
2. PPPoA to PPPoE inter-working
1. Input Rate Limiting (IRL) on a per-AAL5 Interface
2. Output Rate Limiting (ORL) on a per ATM-port and Ethernet basis
3. Rate Limiting
● 2 RJ45 for Uplink and Cascade
● 1 TELCO-50 connectors for 24-port ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+
● 1 TELCO-50 connectors for phone line
● 1 RJ45 interface for Local Management
● AC Power Model: 90VAC ~ 260 VAC, 50-60 Hz
● DC Power Model: -40VDC ~ -60 VDC
● Power Consumption: 75 watts
● Operating Temperature: -10 to 60°C
● Storage Temperature: -30~+85°C
● Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
● Operating Altitude: -200ft.to +15,000ft
● Reliability: MTBF 140,000 hrs minimum
● Dimensions: 440mm(W) x 320mm(D)in x 44.5mm(H)
● Weight: 6.0Kg
Question1: Can the IP DSLAM support Voip?
Answer: The IP DSLAM can not support Voip service.If you need VOIP equipement,you can choose BAUDCOM VOIP device.
Question2: Can we run your IP DSLAM hardware with a radius server?