4Channel Dry Contact Closure over Optical Fiber Modem
Short Description:PRODUCT CHARACTERISTIC BD-OP-SER dry contact closure fiber modem is based on the integrated circuit;…
- BD-OP-SER dry contact closure fiber modem is based on the integrated circuit;
- BD-OP-SER optical contact fiber modem input switch normally open and close automatically, when the input state, switch output that is why state, convenient opening.
- The switch quantity of other switch state stability in the boot state or fiber no access, no chaos motion state.
- Provide 1~4 channel dry contact; also support 1~2 bi-directional dry contact.
- A switch interface lightning reaches IEC61000-4-5 (8/20 μ S) differential mode: 6KV, impedance (2); common mode: 6KV, impedance (2) standard;
- The optional AC 220V, DC -48V, DC +24V, DC power supply positive and negative pole points (this device supports only DC +5V supply).
- Optical interface: SC/FC
- Optical core: single fiber
- Optical Wavelenth: 1310 nm/1550nm
- Sending consumption: -8dBm/-14dBm
- Receiving and dispatching module:>-6dBm
- Optical receiver receiving sensitivity: <-33 (BER<10 -10):
- Dynamic range receiving: >-30dB
- Optical code: NRZ
- Transmit distance: single mode with 20KM. multi-mode with 2km
- Response time: <2ms
- Delay time: 0.5ms
- Switch signal: 30VDC/0.5A
- Connector: RJ45
- Frequency response: 20HZ/S
- Power Consumption: <=3 Watts
- Operating temperature: 0C~+50 C
- Storage temperature: -20 C~+70 C
- Relative temperature:95% (uncondensed)