FTTH CATV Optical Receiver
Short Description:BD-OR-RF FTTH catv optical receiver is the featured product that we specially designed for FTTH-Fibe…
BD-OR-RF FTTH catv optical receiver is the featured product that we specially designed for FTTH-Fiber to the Home network structure. With small shell, compact and reasonable internal circuit structure and excellent performance indicators.The optical receiver is the first choice for residential area and home fiber optic network.
- High quality plastic shell, through hole design on both sides, with good heat
- RF channel full GaAs low noise amplifier circuit. The digital signal satisfies -18dBm reception.
- With optical input AGC function，AGC range -5~-15dBm
- Anti-high frequency surge protection GaAs amplifier
- Low-power design, high-efficiency switching power supply ensures high reliability and high stability of the power supply. The overall power consumption is only 2W, with optical detection
- SC/APC & SC/PC&FC/APC&FC/PC optical connectors, custom male or fe-male RF connector;Multi-stage lightning protection device (TVS transient suppression diode), lightning protection system is tight, ensuring the safe operation
catv optical receiver Block diagram
|Optical input power||+2dBm~-18dBm|
|Return loss||＞45 dBm|
|RF output loss||≥16dB@47~550MHz ≥14dB@550~1006MHz|
|Output level Pin@0dBm||≥77dBuV(1 port)||≥73dBuV(2 ports)|
|RF Output port||1 port or 2 ports|
|Carrier to noise ratio(note 1)||
|Adapter voltage||AC220V or AC110V or customized|
|Inner feedback voltage||
|Carton gross weight||
Note 1: 59 PAL-D analog television channel signals are allocated in 550 MHz and full-band digital modulation signals are transmitted in 550 MHz-862 MHz every 2 MHz under the specified link loss.
The digital modulation signal level is 10 dB lower than the analog modulation signal level, and the optical receiver input optical power is -1 dBm. The test results will be different according to the
different amplification modules of the optical receiver configuration.