Optical Fiber Identifier Buildin Power Meter and VFL
Short Description:Overview Optical Fiber Identifier is an important tool for optical maintenance, which is used for no…
Optical Fiber Identifier is an important tool for optical maintenance, which is used for nondestructive fiber identification project. Meanwhile it also has Visual Fault Locator module with fault location function and power meter function.
Using the macro bending technology on line for nondestructive testing, It can measure the signal direction and power and avoid mis-operation resulting in interrupted lines.
—Macro bending measurement. Macro bends are the use of fiber-optic bending leak out when the weak optical signal, optical signal to detect the direction and intensity. Does not damage optical fiber, without interrupting communications, and direct detection of 2.5mm bare fiber, 0.9mm and 2.5mm fiber casing tight jumper.
Build in 10 mW VFL function
* Build in OPM
* Metal gripper,no need to change the adapter
*Low battery monitoring function
* Tone identification, Optical Fiber Identifier can detect optical signals in the tone signal fixed load, 270Hz, 1KHz and 2KHz, to identify a specific optical fiber, can quickly find the necessary fiber.
|Pass through insertion loss： |
1. 250um / 900um optical fiber
2. 2.0 / 3.0 optical fiber
|Application of optical fiber||250um/900um/2mm/3mm optical fiber|
|Identified Signal Type||270HZ/1KHZ/2KHZ|
|Identification of modulated signals||Yes|
|Display||LED color screen|
|Low power monitoring||Yes|
|Detector type||1mm InGaAs|
|Specifications of VFL|
|Output Power：||10 mW|
|Fiber Port：||2.5 universal connector|
|Specifications of OPM|
|Connector type||2.5 universal connector|
|Power supply：||2*AA 1.5V Alkaline Battery|
|Operation Temperature：||-10℃ to +50℃|
|Storage Temperature：||-20℃ to +70℃|
(1) Insert the fiber to the adapter head, push the button up to lock clamp.
(2) When optical signal passes the fiber, the LED illuminator will indicate the traffic’s direction with intermittently audible tone and the relative core power will be also displayed in digital format.
(3) If no optical signal passes the fiber, the LED illuminator is dead and the “LO” will be displayed in the relative core power position.
(4) Fiber identifier can also detect the presence of 2KHz, 1KHz and 270Hz modulated tone with the continuously audible tone.
4.4 Battery Power Indication
(1) When the LED indicator is red, the battery power is full.
(2) When the LED indicator is flicker, the power is too low and the instrument cannot work properly and you have to replace the battery.
|BD-IF-400E||Optical Fiber Identifier,building 10mw VFL and optical power meter||Request Price|