1310 1550 1625nm Online PON Detection Optical Time Domain Reflectometer OTDR
Short Description:BD4000 OTDR is smart and rugged, small and light, easy to carry, has multi-measuring modes, simple to use, is available for online FTTx/PON detection, internal stable laser source, screenshot function.
OTDR is smart and rugged, small and light, easy to carry, has multi-measuring modes, simple to use, is available for online FTTx/PON detection, internal stable laser source, screenshot function.
The PON OTDR is a next-generation intelligent meter for fiber communications system detection. With the widespread use of optical network construction in cities and rural areas, optical network measurement has grown short and dispersed. The PON OTDR is specifically built for this purpose. It is cost-effective and performs admirably.
The cost effective ODTR is made with patience and care, adhering to national standards to combine extensive experience and cutting-edge technology, and is subjected to rigorous mechanical, electronic, and optical testing and quality assurance; on the other hand, the new design makes the ODTR more intelligent, compact, and multi-purpose. The ODTR can be your best assistant when it comes to detecting link layer in optical network development and installation, as well as efficient maintenance and troubleshooting.
1. Integrated design, smart and rugged.
2. Small and light, easy to carry.
3. 1625nm online detection module with filter is available as a option for a online FTTx/PON detection.
4. Multi-measuring modes, simple to use, finish measurement by just one button.
5. Realtime measuring function, convenient to monitor the splicing process.
6. Internal large power visual laser source for accurate positioning the closer fault point.
7. Internal stable laser source.
8. Optical power meter function is offered as a option.
9. Warnning function could prevent module of OTDR damaged by optical signal.
10. Integrated with Screenshot function.
11. PC Remote access and control function is available via RJ45 interface.
12. Support multi-language display and input, friendly interface, visual keyboard capable.
13. Integrated with large internal memory.
14. Provide data simulation software to process, generate and print report.
15. Battery indicator function.
16. IP65 protection level, outdoor enhan
- Related Video:
- How to operate IOLM function in BD3000 OTDR?
(MM: ±20nm, SM: ±10nm)
|Event Blind Zone||ATT Blind zone|
|BD4000-F1||1310nm/1490nm /1550nm /1625nm||37/35/35/35||0.5m||3.5m|
|Pulse Width||Single mode: 3ns/5ns/10ns/30ns/50ns/80ns/100ns/200ns/300ns/500ns/800ns/1us/2us/3us/5us/8us/10us/20us|
|Test Range||Single mode:100m/500m/1.25km/2.5km/5km/10km/20km/40km/80km/125km/260km/420km|
|Range Accuracy||±（0.75m+ Sample interval +0.0025％×Test distance）|
|File Format||SOR Standard File Format|
|Loss Analysis Mode||4-point method /5-point method|
|Laser Safety Level||4-point method /5-point method|
|Laser Safety Level||Class Ⅱ|
|Refresh Rate||4Hz (Typ.)|
|Data Storage||Internal storage：2GB（20,000 curves）；External storage：64GB|
|Data Interface||USB-A、Type-C port、RJ45 LAN 10M/100M bit/s|
OPM Module (Power Meter, as optional function)
LS Module (Laser Source, as optional function)
|Wavelength||Consistent with OTDR output wavelength|
|Stability||CW，±0.5dB/15min（Test after 15 minutes of boot-up preheating）|
VFL Module (Visual Fault Locator, as standard function)
The Optical Loss Test index refers to the above light source and optical power meter index.
|Display||7 inch color LCD + touch screen, resolution 800×480|
|Power supply||AC/DC adapter：Input：100V～240V，50/60Hz；Output：5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A；Lithium battery：3.7V，10400mAh|
|Relative humidity||0～95％，Non Condensing|
①Test ambient temperature is 25℃±2℃, the maximum pulse width, the average time is more than 180s.
②Test conditions of event blind zone are min range, min pulse, reflection loss of optical fiber end surface (> 45dB), typical value.
Question: Does Baudcom BD-3000 serial OTDR support IOLM function?
Answer: Yes, Baudcom OTDR can support IOLM, which will be easy to operate test the fiber cable.
What is IOLM?
How to Splice Fiber Optic Cable
What is OTDR?