WDM 2 RF output FTTH CATV Optical Receiver
Short Description:The FTTH CATV optical receiver is suitable for FTTH (fibre to the home) network fiber subscriber access terminals, enabling analog or digital signals to enter the home. The fiber optical receiver built-in WDM to meet the fiber-to-the-home CATV reception needs, realizing achieve triple play.
The FTTH CATV optical receiver is a home optical receiver with optical fiber access as its ultimate goal. It is suitable for FTTH (fibre to the home) network fiber subscriber access terminals, enabling analog or digital signals to enter the home. The fiber optical receiver uses low-power photodetectors, GaAs and optical AGC technology to meet the fiber-to-the-home CATV reception needs. This devicer can realize achieve triple play.
- High-quality aluminum profile shell with good heat dissipation.
- RF channel full GaAs low noise amplifier circuit. The digital signal satisfies -15dBm reception and the analog signal satisfies -10dBm reception.
- With light input AGC function (AGC range can be customized).
- Low-power design, high-efficiency switching power supply ensures high reliability and high stability of the power supply. The overall power consumption is less than 2W, with a light detection circuit.
- Can be built-in WDM, single-fiber home (1490/1310/1550nm) triple-network convergence applications.
- Built-in optical isolator, input to achieve 1490/1310nm isolation
- Multi-stage lightning protection devices (TVS TVS diodes) and lightning protection systems ensure the safe operation of the equipment.
- SC/APC or FC/APC or custom optical connectors, male or female RF interfaces.
- Output power supply can be achieved.
- Single or dual output can be achieved.
|Product name||WDM FTTH CATV fiber optical receiver|
|Input optical power||0dBm~-10dBm(Analog)
|Optical reflection loss||＞45 dB|
|Optical connector form||FC/APC&SC/APC&FC/PC&SC/PC|
|In-band flatness||±[email protected]~1006MHz|
|RF output reflection||≥[email protected] 47~550MH ; ≥[email protected]|
|Output level||≥80dBuV(1 port) /≥76dBuV(2 port)|
|Output port number||1 or 2|
|RF output impedance||75Ω|
|Carrier to Noise Ratio (Note1)||≥51dB|
|CTB (Note 1)||≥65dB|
|Adapter voltage||AC110V or AC220V or customized|
|Operating temperature||-20℃ ~+55℃|
|Product net size||129×79×26mm|
|10 pack sizes||313×245×83mm|
|FCL packaging size (100)||500×440×345mm|
|Product net weight||0.17kg|
Note 1: Test conditions: 59 PAL-D analog television channel signals are deployed in the 550 MHz frequency range, digital modulation signals are transmitted in the frequency range of 550 MHz to 862 MHz under the specified link loss conditions.
|BD-OR-2RF-WDM||2RF FTTH CATV Optical Receiver, input optical connector SC/APC, 2 RF output, connector male, WDM connector type is SC /APC.||Request Price|