2PON OEO GPON Repeater Amplifier
Short Description:BAUDCOM’s GPON OEO equipment is an optical transmission equipment which magnify and reshape signals …
BAUDCOM’s GPON OEO equipment is an optical transmission equipment which magnify and reshape signals during optical transmission process. It can effectively save OLT quantity and lengthen network transmission distance. The OEO fiber repeater equipement have been widely applied for long-distance transmission in various optical communication applications. Its advantages include in small size of optical signals, being economical and safe, and simple installation etc. Therefore, it can be applied in various optical transmission fields.
- The GPON repeater support four SFP slots(two OLT slots and two ONU slots);
- In accord with ITU-T G984.x & ITU-T G.988 and Chinese communication industrial standard (YD/T 1475-2006);
- Extend GPON system transmission distance more than 50km;
- Uplink: supports combination of different types of PON OLT interfaces and different physical connectors;
- Downlink: supports different types of PON ONU interfaces (shunt or ONU interface).
- Be compatible with GPON system;
- Be compatible with GPON OLT and ONU equipment manufactured by different vendors;
- 1U desktop equipment, small space occupation and low power consumption;
- Supporting GPON OEO relay function
- Supporting 1550nm and 1620nm dual wavelength storage with externally connected passive equipment
GPON OEO transmission performance
Uplink: supporting receipt and transmission of 2.488G/s or1.25G/scontinuous signals.
Downlink: supporting receipt and transmission of 1.25G/sburst-mode signals.
Supporting60km/1:64 ODN network expansion
Where, OLT—>OEO BOX trunk supports 40km transmission;
OEO BOX—>ONU supports 20km/1:64 ODN power budget. Refer to the below figure for details:
OEO Properties of ONU/OLT optical interface’s physical layer
–Receiving sensitivity of OLToptical interface ≦ -28dBm
–Optical power of ONU optical interface ≧ +1dBm
–Receiving sensitivity of ONUoptical interface ≦ -28dBm
–Optical power of OLT optical interface ≧ +0.5dBm
–Burst-mode signal time ≦ 50ns
–Fast AGC attenuation ≧ 10dB
Applying SFP optical interface module, connected as shown in the above figure.
In GPON system, it will not generate any error code to the system and have no adverse effects on transmission or performance.
1) Be compatible with GPON system;
2) Be compatible with GPON OLT and ONU equipment manufactured by different vendors;
Power supplied by Rack chasiss
Power supply: 12VDC
Power Consumption: <=5 Watts
Operating temperature: -20C~+70 C
Storage temperature: -40 C~+80 C
Relative temperature:95% (uncondensed)
- Extend Transmission Distance
Note: GPON system shall support measurement of corresponding physical distance, and PON OEO device can only lengthen the distance on the basis of optical properties.
- Extension of splitting ratio
Note: GPON system shall support online of corresponding 256 ONU, and PON OEO can only extend the splitting ratio on the basis of optical properties
3. Parallel application
Note: GPON system shall support measurement of corresponding physical distance and differential range, and PON OEO device can only lengthen the distance on the basis of optical properties.
Questions about GPON repeater
Question: The PON repeater extender has two pon ports. Can the GPON repeater’s two PON ports connect to different OLT PON port ? or it must connect to one OLT’s two PON ports?
Answer: The GPON OLT repeater’s two pon ports are independent, they can be connected to diferent OLT’s PON port or one OLT’s two PON ports.
|BD-2GPON-OEO||2PON OEO GPON Repeater Amplifier||Request Price|